And folks, I *will* have my extra K2/100 SN 4192 available for sale - like Tom, my SN 00020 will *never* be up for sale.

This is a fully upgraded K2 and is fully loaded - including 160 and 60 meter options (with KAF2 rather than the KDSP2). Total value of the unbuilt kits is $1363, and I am asking $1250 shipped within the USA. All calibration and alignment will be performed as a final checkout and CW filters set to your preferences (I can even throw in a microphone if you don't have one). A 90 day workmanship warranty (exclusive of shipping costs) is standard for me, so if you find anything wrong, it will be corrected.

Anyone interested please email me direct - and please take the [Elecraft] out of the subject line.

73,
Don W3FPR

Tom Hammond wrote:
MY 'other-other' rig (TS-950SD) _DEFINITELY IS_ for sale! Though my 'other' rig (K2) will remain with me for YEARS!.

73,

Tom   N0SS