-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Cizek W3MC
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:03 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Elecraft] L9 in KX-1

Greetings - I bought a KX-1 at Dayton and am starting to build it.  The part

I have for L9, 100 uH choke, is a mini size, and the parts list calls for a
micro size.  Looking at the board, the holes appear to be spaced for a micro

sized choke.  Should I try to put the mini size in there, or get a micro
sized 100 uH choke??  Thanks.

73,

Mike Cizek  W3MC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]