I used RS .032 60/40 on my KX1 and it worked fine. The only problems I had during my KX1 build were not related to soldering (i.e., messing up the windings on T1).

The product number is 64-009 E.

It might not flow as well as the 63/37, but I was happy with the results and didn't have any fillets to deal with.

I agree with the other poster who mentioned the investment in a good soldering station. Luckily I had a birthday less than two weeks ago and received a Hakko 936-12 from my parents. Yea!

Have a great time melting solder!!
-john W4PAH