Hello Everyone,
   Fred is very correct in his assessment of twenty meters.  It is jam packed
with CW contesters up to the data portion of the band.  I am monitoring 14120
kHz now to see if any data or CW folks are using it.  It appears I have
privileges there but am not sure of the gentlemen's agreement concerning CW
activity in that segment of the band.  Until advised otherwise I will try
running the early net at 14120 kHz to avoid the very active contest.  Let's
play this one by ear folks.  14120 kHz unless it too is busy or out of bounds
for us.  We may just have to cancel 20 meters today.
   73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS