From: David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3+XV144+XV432
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:29:48 +0930

Hello All,

Can anyone please tell me the expected frequency ranges when using a K3 and
KXV3 transverter option with the XV144 and XV432 transverters?  Being a
satellite enthusiast I would need the K3+XV144 to operate from 145.8 to
146MHz and the K3+XV432 to operate from 432 to 438MHz.  Add another 2MHz on
top to each to work the local FM repeaters would be a bonus.

73 de David VK5DG