That's a valid concern, but I bet it really isn't a risk.

I'm trusting that the folks at Elecraft are focused on getting the K3
done and are not letting the reflector discussion get in the way of
that.  Today's businesses can't survive if they don't have a clear focus
and focus means they know when to ignore something and just get 'er
done.

The running back ignores the mosquitoes as he sprints toward the goal
line.

What bugs me about the Q's is they keep producing answers that sound
fabulous and have greatly weakened my "I don't need a K3" position.

73 Fred & the group!

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -