Following up on the earlier comment on the K3 internal tuner.  I will most
certainly order one with my K3.  The internal tuner in the K2 is awesome and
I expect the same from the K3.  I use the internal tuner when I set up my
BuddiPole in the back yard for special occasions such as contests.  I can
QSY around the band and even to close by bands w/o changing coil taps by
using the internal tuner.

But with an antenna restricted QTH, the antenna I use most of the time is a
non-resonant inverted L draped over the house.  I need a stealth multiband
installation for everyday use.  With my K2, I tune this remotely with a T-1
at the base.  When using my Icom 7000, I use the remote Icom AH-4 tuner.  I
use this antenna on all bands from 160 thru 6.

A problem will arise when I get my K3 to replace the Icom.  I would really
like to see Elecraft offer a weather resistant remote tuner, capable of 150
watts or so, that will intelligently interface with the K3.  I know, you
don't already have enough to do  ;>)

73
           ... Craig  AC0DS