Hello all,

To celebrate the Blue Moon on May 29, 2007 I plan to operate on the AT
Friday, June 1st at a pond on the Appalachian Trail here in PA.

I just put the finishing touches to my special Blue Moon QRP QSL and
Certificate.

It's really cool! It shows a Full Blue Moon over a lake with a Blue Moon
Fairy holding a KX1 in her hand.  It looks so cool! You don't want to
miss out on this one so work me Friday night. By the way the lake is
really a pond and I don't look "nothin" like that gorgeous fairy! But,
my KX1 looks exactly like the one on the picture!

WORK ME Friday night -- 2200utc to 0100utc   7.030, 10.116, 14.060mhz

72,
Ed,WA3WSJ