Subject: [Elecraft] Contest Reflections

....  For most K2 users, who are clearly not serious
contesters ...

    Hmmm ... I expect the guys who make up "Team Vertical"
    who have set 3 QRP world records and 4 NA records in the
    CQWWCW, along with other "firsts" ... using K2's ... would
    be considered "clearly serious"contesters  ...

    See (friend) KB7Q's photo on Pg 98 of the June QST ... 4th
    place S/O LP 2006 ARRL 160 Contest ... another "clearly not
    serious contester" ... with a K2

2.  Stable power output.

    I've not seen any evidence of this with my K2 S/N 5665

The K2 has exceeded it's design purpose as I see it.  As a CW contest
rig, I can't think of anything I'd rather have... well except the K3 ;o)

    Ditto (:-))

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]