Imagine the amount of time and expense that it takes
to stock and then support -each- kit sold (shudder).
And people, not machines need to do this work.

Hopefully, after the initial R&D has been done for the
K3, it's more like a magazine, where printing more
copies is almost cost free after (N) number of copies
has paid for the production costs of the first
magazine and distribution.

The guys jet down to V31 with a laptop, and sit out by
the water. As the orders come in, they click the
checkbox for more boards, cabinets, etc. without even
leaving the lounge chair. The biggest hardship of the
day would be flagging down the pool attendant for more
suntan lotion, towels, or maybe one of those punch
drinks with the little umbrellas in it.

I bet the guys are already getting soft just thinking
about it... ;-)

First Shipment Tally
from [Craig Rairdin]
It wouldn't surprise me if they sold 1000 in the first
two weeks.

Craig
NZ0R