Paul,

I believe you may have 2 problems.

The LO BAT indication - check the jumper or switch on the control board just to the right of center - if it is a switch, be certain it is positioned to the left (INT) position, but if you have a post-SN3000 K2, the switch has been replaced with a jumper/header, and thejumper should be in the INT position (to the left IIRC).

For the HI CUR indication on 20 meters, first check to be certain you have the K2 bandpass filter aligned correctly for a peak (do this adjustment at 2 watts). If you found no problem with the bandpass filter alignment, then look at KPA100 R19 and R20. If the resistors have blue bodies, they are possibly inductive (the non-inductive resistors have a reddish brown body). Should you have the inductive variety, request replacement resistors from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

73,
Don W3FPR

Paul K wrote:
I have K2/100 #3132 with the 160m, SSB, and DSP modules installed. I am also using a KAT100. I have had this set up for a couple of years. The power source is a battery that is being charged as I am operating. My antenna is a Zirpel (like a Carolina Windom). The KAT100 is able to find a match on all bands.

On 160m, 80m 40m, 15m, and 10m all is fine (I don't operate that much on 30m, 17m, and 12m). However, on 20m I usually get a "High Cur" warning when I first operate (CW or SSB) on that band. Then it goes away. All seems to be operating OK. Sometimes, a bit later when operating on 20m, I get a "Low Batt" indicator. That too goes away and all seems to still be operating OK. I have a voltmeter attached to the battery and when the K2 gives the "Low Batt" warning, the voltmeter says 13.2 volts. I have not seen any of these symptoms on any other band.