Hi Everyone,

I recently completed a KPA100 for my K2 S/N 5615 and now have a spare QRP K2
top cover e/w a KIO2, KAT2, and speaker installed on it and working FB.  I'd
like to sell the entire cover and its accessories as a package.  The package
will include the manuals and all connecting cables.  These components have
performed very well.  They're all only a few months old.

The unassembled kit prices total $258 for just the KIO2 and the KAT2 alone.
I'll be glad to sell the whole package, shipped at my expense to your CONUS
QTH, for $290.  If interested in the package, please write to me off-line.

Thanks for your interest.

Steve Banks
K0PQ