In the early 90's, while employed as an engineer
for Uncle Sam, we had a contract with NA Rockwell,
in Newport Beach, Calif. - for computer chips.
Next door on their grounds, was an old Collins
Radio facility.  And they still left the old
Collins tower and beam, outside on the Rockwell
plant's front lawn.  I wonder what they built
there?  Maybe the Rockwell ham radio club still
used the tower?

de Fred N3CSY