Hello,

The weather is Great today in the EPA area. Sunny skies with the temps in the 70's. Since Field Day is next week I have to get out to keep my run alive.

I have one or two things to do at the house then I am going out to the Appalachian Trail to work on my 800+ QSO's. All I need for WAS is HI, MT and SD.

I should be at my operating location around 15:00 UTC. I will start out on 7.033 +/- 3 kHz for QRM. I will work there until 16:00 UTC which I will go to 21.060 for a short time and call CQ. If nothing heard I will be on 14.063 +/- 3 kHz for QRM around 16:30 UTC. I hope the contacts will be good, if they are I should be on the air until 20:00 UTC bouncing between 40 and 20m.

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL
www.wb3aal.com