In addition to the SWR bargraph, which is available at all times when transmitting, the SWR is shown numerically on the VFO A display during TUNE (up to 99.9:1). Power in watts is shown on the VFO B display.

The only time SWR is not shown during TUNE is when you're using the 0-dBm transverter I/O (on the KXV3 module). In this case, we assume that the device you're driving (a transverter) has low enough SWR. The VFO A display shows the power level in dBm, and VFO B shows the power in milliwatts (with .01 mW resolution). The transverter's power output detector can be calibrated using a menu entry, as can the RF detector in the main RF path.

Wayne