I am current operating /KH6 and my K2 has developed a problem (it was working
fine.) I am using a K2/100 with the KAT100 tuner. The problem only occurs on
high power.

The KAT100 tunes the antenna to a near 1:1 swr on all bands. Key down all is
OK, on key up the swr jumps to a very high level, this occurs on all bands. I
am guessing the KPA100 is going spurious on key up.

Any ideas on where to look for the problem, other than generally in the KPA 100?

Thanks
Gregg