Hello,

This was written by a fellow Lighthouse Activator. Funny thing is that I purchased this issue for something to read and I did not know I was in that issue.

72 Ron de WB3AAL

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

... or, another 15 Seconds of fame for WB3AAL!

On page 23 of the July 2007 issue of "Popular Communications", there is
a photo and short blurb about WB3AAL, Ron, (a/k/a "The Appalachian Trail
Ninja").  Ed, WA3WSJ, is also mentioned, but did not get the little
snap-shot that Ron managed to wrangle.

I must say, that I don't see any lighthouses in the photo.  In fact,
I'm not sure I even see any water.  Ron?

Congratulations on your QRP activities in the big outdoors!

73,  Dave

Dave Williams - K7HMP/4
Stafford, Virginia