I've hit a wall with one of the strangest situations, having simply not taken time to recheck all my connections on the DB9 connector from the KIO2 to the KAT100. I had the KIO2 pins reversed in color order, from 6 to 9, plugged it in to smoke test the circuit to the KAT100, and got "zero" results. When I checked with Gary, I was informed that some seven parts, on three boards, have to be replaced, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this same miscue, can give me hints about what other problems have been caused by the miswiring? I have to do a lot of major surgery on the boards, and might have to realign the Control Board. Any hints and kinks beyond the missives I've already gotten will be appreciated. Murphy's Law strikes again, right at a critical time!!

73's
Gil WA5YKK