Tom,

All the PSK QSOs so far have been at 3-4 watts.

A nice feature for PSK is having the focus displayed when you adjust the SHIFT
control.  So if on your software you have a signal at 1000 Hz, you adjust the
shift
control to 1.0 and narrow down the filter and you get nothing but that signal
(50-
Hz filter setting).  If the band is VERY crowded and there's someone right next
the signal you're copying, you can adjust the shift a little more and/or use
the
manual notch.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Tue Jul  3  9:54 , 'Tom McCulloch' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: