The KPA100 has been spoken for..Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of NZ8J
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 7:56 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] FS: KPA 100 (assembled)

I just  bought a KPA100 that was advertised on QTH to put on my K2, but
after buying it and before getting it I ordered a K3 100w version so I
won't need the KPA100, I now want to keep the K2 as a qrp version.  I
never installed the KPA100, but the previous owner stated he used it
sparingly and that it was fully tested and delivered over 100 watts on
all bands. It is supposed to be the latest version with the shield
clips. It comes with the original manual, power cable, and the small
plate with screws for the top when the KPA100 is installed. It looks to
be in very good condition.  I am asking $289 shipped and insured in the
US. (That's $100 off the kit price of $389 not including shipping, this
one is assembled and shipped/insured for $289) US Postal Money Order
only please.

I can send pictures of it for anyone who is interested.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J