On 7/8/07, Bill Tippett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

G3UNA:
 >I got a personal message the same day.  No, not automated,
personal, referring to my order.

         Same here.  Then another email because the original
order form omitted the credit card expiration date.  Then
a few weeks later I saw my credit card charged.

         To quote one of G4AON's countrymen, "Methinks thou doth
protest too much."...and you might also want to make sure
your ISP or SPAM filter is not blocking elecraft.com.

This mailing list's spam filter has blocked 3 attempts by me to reply
to this thread. I think spam filters are more likely to be blame for
the lack of communication being complained of than any failings at
Elecraft.
--
Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com