On Sun, 8 Jul 2007, Bill Tippett wrote:

       This is just a reminder to all who pay
by credit card.  You're probably eligible for an
extended warranty under your credit card which
extend Elecraft's standard 1 year warranty to
2 years.

Strongly suggest you call your issuing bank to confirm that
they offer that benefit.  You might be surprized by the number
and "reputation" of the banks that do not.

When they tell me they don't offer it, I simply tell them I
will use their card for gasoline and other products that
do not have warranties that can be extended.

Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer
k3hrn

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month