My K2DSP does not remember it's settings upon power-down. I can place it in bypass mode before powering down, but it does not remain in bypass upon power-up.

The KDSP2 does remember settings. Bypass is the exception. That is because the DSP is powered down. It doesn't remember you want it to be powered down when you power it back on, so it powers back on. If you want it to be in bypassmode, you have to tell it so when you power it up.

73,

Lyle KK7P