Craig Rairdin wrote:
If you ordered at or after Dayton you're in the third run. That was almost
two months ago, so that sounds like when you ordered.
Are you basing this statement on hard evidence, or is it perhaps speculation? I ask because I ordered on line and received a confirmation via email on June 7th. At that time and for about another week or so, the web site was indicating orders were still being taken for the second production run. Then the notice was posted that the second run was sold out. Obviously I'm hoping for the best (and reluctantly preparing for the worst).

Gus Hansen
KB0YH