At 09:12 AM 18/07/07, you wrote:
I'm guessing that there are a few QRPARCi member here - quick question: I joined via the Web site (& paid via PayPal) back on July 3, but I haven't heard a thing. I've sent email to three addresses listed on the site with regard to membership, but received no replies. Does anybody know if it takes time (I don't mind being patient), or should I have heard something by now? Maybe there is nothing to hear and I need to just wait for QRP Quarterly to show up?

Thanks,
Greg
ki4mmm

I don't think I ever got notification. I just checked the member list until I saw my call and name listed. Then I had to print the membership certificate at their web site.

John
k7up