I'm at the last part of Part II and was really looking forward to the "smoke
test" today but cannot find R116 for use with the BFO coil.  When I did my
parts inventory, I didn't check the resistor tape thinking that since it was
produced by a machine, SURELY it didn't need verifying.

  Is R116 packed separately in one of the RF parts bag?  If so, I don't have it
(at least now I don't have it).  I've checked the boards thinking I might have
put it in place of another component but haven't found it. At 1/8w tht would
mean a size similar to the diodes.

  How critical is the value if I want to find a local supplier?

  I really wanted to try it this weekend....

  73 de Clark ke4rq

  BTW: I tried checking the archives and the web searchable server is down
hence my post here.