From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:33 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] New K2 build...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has built a K2 lately. I am in build phase II
and I am to install an RF Choke on the back of the board, it's item ID is
RFC15. The manual says to expect a sub miniature with Brown-Black-Brown.
However, my sub miniature RF Choke is Green-Brown-Green. Is this a recent
change that is not noted in the construction manual?

Best Regards,
Steve