Hi all,

One thing that has become clear during field test is that every station is different. There are an endless array of decoders, rotator controllers, amps, ATUs, filters, SteppIR boxes, audio I/O hardware, computers and operating systems. We can't come and visit your shacks individually to see what you're using, but we *can* take a survey. Our goal is to make K3 firmware and future station accessories compatible with as many devices as possible, so your life will be easier.

If you have a complex station configuration, please send me a list of the the model numbers and manufacturers of each important piece of gear you're using. I'm sure there will be many items I'm not familiar with (yet). I won't be able to reply to any of these messages (for obvious reasons), but I'll put them in a special folder, and when I get a chance, I'll sort them into categories. Or assign someone else to do it :)

The equipment which shows up most often will be at the top of our list for evaluation in future firmware releases. In some cases we may buy the gear ourselves to make sure it works well.

Please don't send this information to the list -- only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

Wayne
N6KR

---