Steve Jackson wrote:

Yes, it would be nice to just hit the 40m button to
get there and then tap it again to move between
frequencies on that band.  An hour up at HRO in
Sunnyvale playing with a PROIII front panel would have
convinced me of that.
I used to agree with that - that having "Band Buttons"
to press to change bands was the only way to go.  And
maybe 20 years ago it was - Band Buttons or Bandswitch.

And I thought that was going to be a major problem that
I would have with the K2.  But it was not a problem.
Why?         Because 90% of my band or frequency changes
come from the laptop or PC.
Type the frequency where I want to go.
Click on the DX spot.
Go Band Up or Band Down from the function keys.

Maybe it's a workaround for not having "Band Buttons",
but I don't miss not having them on the K2 and won't miss
having them on the K3.
73    Hank    K8DD

--
---
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their