Hi,

I need someone locally in Southern California who can help me with my K2. I
made a slight mod to the Control Board per the KPA100 manual and now the MCU
appears intermittent. I need someone who can put my K2 on their bench, with
me present, and help me find the a probable loose connection or short. I can
get the front panel to respond if I put a certain amount of pressure on the
MCU chip.

The problem started after I removed pin 4 from P4 per the KPA100 manual. I
must have stressed the Control Board somehow. I've already touched up many
of the solder joints with a hot iron.

I am looking for a different set of eyes. I don't want to leave to K2, but
take it with me when I leave.

73,

Steve N6VL