From: Don Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Matthew Denson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 4:07:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Problem setting AGV Threshhold

Matthew,

You reading of the schematic is correct - the voltage at U2 pin 5 is the
result of a voltage divider network - nothing less, nothing more.  If
you have a problem here, one or more of the resistors involved is wrong,
or the voltage from the 8 volt regulator is not correct.

The RF Gain control is one of those resistors, so be certain it is set
to the full clockwise position.

73,
Don W3FPR