On 8/1/07, Ruchan Ozatay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Waiting is getting more and more difficult. We need something to play with
> while waiting, such as tentative K3 manual etc., don't you think so?

Oh come on. Some of you are like a bunch of kids who can't wait for
Christmas. And in my house when I was a kid that would have earned me
a slap and the threat that I'd get nothing at all.

I'm sure that the manual will be made available just as soon as it is
ready to be made available. Keeping on asking for it won't make it
happen any earlier.
--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com