Within a month I will be "in the market" for a used K2 with the
following options:  SSB, 160M, 20W internal ATU and a K6XX Visual Zero
Beat Indicator (I  will probably need  to add this option myself).   I
would prefer a unit with a serial number above 3000 but will consider an
older unit which is suitably priced to allow for upgrades.   If you have
or know of such a unit, please reply directly to me with description of
options and desired price.

Best Regards,

Derek Brown, WF4I

Pleasant Garden, NC