hello,

        is there possibly an elmer for the k2 near me? would like to sit down
and possibly get help with assembly. i am at page 60 in the manual but i
am kinda iffy on my torrid winding. i am planning on buying the
pre-wound torrids in the near future. i guess that is an art. will
gladly pay for your time. it is not the fact that the list has not
helped, i am just a hands on kinda guy, i guess.

        best 73 and any help appreciated.

--
73 de KU4YP            "QRP - Get more with less"
Michael Prevatt            Flying Piggie #225

Dumped Windows in 2006 and not a day too soon.
Registered Linux User #445039