Tom sed:

[snip]
"And Wayne, I KNOW you're listening too... the latest changes you've
made to the K3's firmware have really made the QSK sweet... quiet and
FAST.  I now consider it to be as good as that of my TS-930S, which I
always felt had some of the very best QSK ever offered in an HF
rig... bar none."
[endsnip]

Wow!  I really want to play with one first, but I'm getting very close
to ordering K3 #2, sight unseen.  Tom and I agree 100% on the Kenwood
930/940/950 QSK....IDEAL!  QSK is a BIG DEAL for me.  Sure wish there
more field tester comments posted on the "other stuff" going on.

de Doug KR2Q