I have progressed through the KPA100 adjustments with NO issues until I got
to the bias adjustments on pages 49 and 50. I am unable to get any current
reading changes when adjusting R6. First of all, my current drain at 0.1
watts is about 500 mA rather than the 200 to 400 mA mentioned in the manual.
When I go into TUNE mode and set the power to 11 watts, the current drops to
about 600 mA and there is NO current change when adjusting R6. There are two
errors that pop up on the LCD display. First it displays HI REFL and then PA
HOT. I went back and double checked my TPA and SWR settings from the
previous section. All is OK.

I welcome any suggestions or hints at this point.

73,

Steve N6VL