[end snip]

As I read this, the first run radios will (may) BEGIN to ship Aug 31
but will likely continue to ship through "early October" when prod run
#2 will BEGIN.

Run #2 will BEGIN early Oct and likely continue through early
November, when the 3rd prod run will BEGIN to ship.

However, I am more than happy to be proven wrong, if the actual
results are more favorable!  :-)

But I sure would like to see the FULL SPECs (ala ARRL Prod Review) for
the RX ASAP!

de Doug KR2Q