Good Evening,
Yeowch! By the end of the 40 meter net my head was starting to hurt. I just spent a few minutes on the deck listening to the trees and watching it get dark. I reported S7 noise which is very unusual considering those storms are very far to my east. Hopefully I heard you calling but there were a lot of stations on the air which were not very strong.

   On to the lists =>

On 14050 kHz at 2300z:
W3MC - Mike - MD - K2 - 5568
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K2 - 5138
K1EV - Bill - CT - K2 - 2152
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
K2HYD - Ray - NC - KX1 - 608
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
AB9V - Mike - IN - K2 - 3993
AK2B - Tom - NY - K2 - 4482
EI6IZ - Brendan - Ireland - K2 - 1642
WB3AAL - Ron - PA - K2 - 1392
NO8V - John - MI - Kenwood with K2 in waiting
K3NG - Goody - PA - K2 - 5056
N7KRT - Jeff - NV - K2 - 5471
K4TO - Dave - KY - Ten Tec Orion
N5SM - Scott - TX - K2 - 5846
K5NU - Mike - TX - K2 - 381
W8SU - Bob - OH - K2 - 6146
W3MC - Mike - MD - K1 - ?  Or is it KX1 - 1797?

On 7045 kHz at 0200z:
K6PJV - Dale - CA - K2 - 5345
W6ZH - Pete - CA - K2 - 5138
WD4LST - Pete - FL - K2 - 5813
N0SS - Tom - MO - K3 - 008
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
K6YUU - Yuki - CA - K2 - 3121
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798
KT5E - Jay - CO - K2 - 5037
K9ZTV - Kent - MO                QNI #10!
K1THP - Dave - CT - K2 - 3942    QNI #20!!
W0JFR - John - CO - ?
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866    QNI #75!!!!
N8DQU - Allan - MI - ?
K4TO - Dave - KY - Ten Tec Orion QNI #20!!
K5NU - Mike - TX - K2 - 381
NI0C - Chuck - MO - K2 - 5853
AB9V - Mike - IN - K2 - 3993     QNI #115!!!!!
WA6TQJ - Gary - CA - ?

My headache is not going away. I think I will cut this short and get to bed so I can get up for work early tomorrow. I am not sure if I dug deep enough for all the information. It may still be in my notes but was not readily available on the first search. I'll see if I can find some time tomorrow to get some of the blanks filled in.
   Until next week stay well and out of the way of tornados!
      73,
         Kevin.  KD5ONS (Net Control Operator 5th Class)