Brett gazdzinski wrote:
Can anyone match terms, or would Sherwood have to test a K3
their way?

I talked with Rob at a recent ham radio swap meet here in Colorado. He is currently testing the latest SDR offering from FlexRadio Systems, and he will be getting a K3 to test as soon as Elecraft says it's ready for prime time. He will test it the same way he has tested every other transceiver on his list.

Back around 1990 Rob and I tested my then newly acquired Ten-Tec Omni V in his lab. It was an interesting experience to say the least. Rob's equipment and test methods are first class. I hope the K3 scores well, but rest assured that Rob will give it a fair and accurate comparison. And if there are any problems found, I'm confident that Elecraft will address them quickly.

Patiently counting the days to the second production run ...,

Augie "Gus" Hansen
KB0YH