On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Craig Rairdin wrote:

Rough translation by Google (BETA):

Boy those Japanese really know how to write a compelling review. :-)

I would hope that the translator is not involved in writing the K3 manual.

Now, with all the second-guessing and advanced reasoning and justification for delayed shipping, I'm sure someone will advance the premise that Aptos will adopt an automatic update of the manual....in the still of the night, your PDF file of the manual will be updated from Aptos...and a cheery message will greet you, telling you what pages are new/revised.

For those that remember the issuance of change sheets for FCC regs and gubmint gobbleygook, this new electronic system will eliminate the remove page 112a, b and d, and replace with 112a1, 112b1 and 112d1, carefully retaining page 112c. Note: take special care to insure that you have copies of 111blank - This page intended to be blank and page113lined, which is intended for notes.

All superceded pages must be recycled according to regulations found in Appendex XIX-F, which was returned to the documentation facility in August of 2001.

Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer
Yours for more obfuscation

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month