Leigh L Klotz, Jr. wrote:
Don't forget International Toroid Day, August 29th 0000-2359 Zulu time. That starts tomorrow evening in the US.

OK, I fell for the International Talk Like A Pirate Day [we'll forgo the results of that], I'll do 1300 - 1500Z as a toroid. Getting into that shape will be tough for an old fart like me, and my wife has not yet agreed to wind the wire around me [I'm still pleading and explaining the relevance of all this to modern life] but look for me on 7040 +-. 20 doesn't open for us left-coasters right now until the sun is really up, and I'll be out of the house by then.

I will be feeding my antenna with a K2/100 S/N 4398 + KAT100 [get that in, it's on topic for the reflector!].

Roundly [with a hole in the middle] yours, I remain

Fred [aka Skip] K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2007 CQP Oct 6-7
- www.cqp.org