Hi,

>From the comments of those apparently " in the know" it appears that the K3
>will not be shipping by the end of August.  Whilst I appreciate the need to
>ensure that the first shipments are fully tested and conform to specification,
>and all the documentation is fully sorted,  I wonder whether an official
>update on the website might be helpful to manage expectations ??.

In the last official update of 23rd July .....
We appreciate your patience as we transition into full K3 production. We'll
keep you informed of our progress, and look forward to your feedback on the
manuals as they near completion. We've already had many offers to proofread --
thanks!
<<<<<

73

Bob Hammond G4DBW