Mike:

Radio Shack usually offers a set of 5-6 Phillips screwdrivers in very small sizes. So does JameCo (#34059). I have several sets and as long as you don't over-do putting 'the arm' on they, they work well and last a long time.

I have 'regular length' handheld #0 Phillips screwdrivers as well... they are the next size down from a #1. The name on these screwdrivers is Pro'sKit ( http://www.proskit.com/ ). I went to this site but for some odd reason, it didn't list ANY of the full-sized straight blade or Phillips screwdrivers, though it did offer several small-size sets. These screwdrivers have proven to be VERY GOOD for my uses... they have what appears to be a hardened (black) tip which fits well into the screws I've been using them on. The pricing is decent and the quality seems to be excellent.

I bought mine from Central Missouri Distributing Company, Jefferson City MO, 1-800-456-0263, or [EMAIL PROTECTED] They stock a number of the straight blade and Phillips sizes (#0 thru #2) and a number of the much smaller tip sizes as well, and in several lengths from a 3" shaft up through a 10" shaft, which I've found to be VERY handy when disassembling or assembling radios... really runs the machine screws in/out quickly.

I've not been able to find a web site where you can readily access only the screwdriver page, but if you go to http://www.eclipsetools.com/pdfcatalog/Screwdrivers-Bits.pdf you'll be able to download only the screwdriver section of their catalog. They are a distributor, so you may not be able to buy directly from them however. The screwdrivers which I bought are on page 5 of the (6MB) pdf link shown above.

I'm sure there are MANY other good sources for higher quality screwdrivers, SEARS, etc., but I thought I'd at least mention this source.

Though I have done business with Central MO Dist'n Co for the past 50 years, I have NO monetary interest in them at all.

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS