I, for one, am glad to see Elecraft doing the right thing in not releasing
an unfinished product. We've waited this long, a couple of more weeks
ain't that big'a deal. Way in the dim dark past I bought one of the first
Plymouth Volare station wagons.........boy, what a mistake that was!
At that point I vowed I'd never buy the first of anything again but
knowing the people and products at Elecraft I saw no danger in
queuing up early.

Doug
W6JD