Reading over the recent posts related to the temporary delay in shipment of the new K3, I was reminded of a few jewels from the past. I will relay them to the list (hopefully) for your enjoyment.

Pick one or more of the following:

"I reserve the right to bitch."

"You can please some of the people some of the time.
But, you can't please all of the people all of the time"

"I can only please one person per day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow doesn't look good either."

Good Rule:
"The one who says it cannot be done
should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

"We *know* God dearly loves idiots
because he made so many of them;
try to be gentle with them;
if you break one,
God is going to be really ticked."

"Just because I accept you as you are
does not mean that I have given up
all hope of your improvement."

Monty Python skit
"I didn't come here to argue
yes you did,
no I didn't.
Yes you did,
No i didn't."

Please feel free to repeat any of the above phrases
in the *privacy of your own home*
as many times as necessary
until you become nauseous.....
so the rest of the list doesn't have to!
or not........ (shrug)

We thank you for your attention and
now return control of your email program
to it's regularly scheduled spam content.

Have a good day and remember to smile
it makes them wonder
just wtf you're up to
<big_grin>