It's like ".... I went to a METS, ST. LOUIS ball
game at their stadium, but had no tickets.  A
a scalper from out of a dark alley - said
".... wanna buy a standing room only ticket?"
I said yes, I went to the ball game, but alas,
I had no real seat.  So there was some inconvenience,
but I did get to see the game.  PS - the
METS won, St. Louis'ians fans were furious.

de, Fred N3CSY
PS - paid a 20% premium for ticket, seemed fair