> Ken:
> Thanks.  What I already have must not be standard banana plugs, because
they
> won't fit.  Guess I'm going on a shopping trip...
> 73.

If I remember correctly, Pomona makes a standard size adaptor and a miniture
one.  I bought the smaller one and I like the size for portable operations
as it fits in a small package better.  I don't know if they make a plug to
fit, but I would think so.  I just double the end of my #24 antenna and
ground wire and tin it.  Insert thru the small hole and tighten the plastic
"nut".  It seems to last a long time.  Also, it is field repairable with a
small knife if the wire "plug" breaks.  I just moved into a new house and
have been using just such a portable antenna for two months now with no
breakage, yet.

73
Rick Dettinger
K7MW