Mike:

Last week I spotted a neat 4-in-1 miniature screwdriver for sale at the
checkout
counter of the local hardware store. It is about the size of a Sharpie marking
pen
and has a pocket clip. Included are two very small flat-bladed screwdrivers and
two very small Phlllips. The case is a tough plastic, but the reversible bits
are
metal and appear to be precision ground. The price was only $3, and I could not
resist. I am very pleased with my purchase.

The label on it says Enderes Tools. I could not find this particular tool on
their
web site, but an internet search did turn it up on eBay. I expect it is being
marketed as a promotional item.

73,
John, no8v