Thanks everyone for the replies (on and off list).

I should try this stuff, and I would think the
system where you push the thing one way and get dits,
the other way you get dahs would be best for me, I might
be able to pick it up that way.

I used to be able to send nice code at 25 wpm with the straight
key when I was in practice.
Of course, everyone thinks their code is very good I suppose,
how else does one explain all the people with NO space between letters
or people with the same length dits and dahs?

MINE was very good though...really!

Brett
N2DTS