I have the K60XV installed on my K2/100 driving my 144MHz transverter. When
testing I was able to get the full range of output up to the 1.2mW level,
however as soon as the KAT100 is linked in the output power is limited to
0.2mW regardless of the setting of the power output. This sounds like the
ATU is loading the transverter output but the manual errata notes with the
kit (Rev A-4) only recognise a similar problem with the KAT2. Is there a
similar problem with the KAT100? This happens even when operating the
transverter drive into a 50 ohm load without the transverter.

To summarise: Without KAT100 9 pin connector connected full range
transverter Tx drive output; with the ATU linked in the maximum transverter
drive is 0.2mW. I cannot find anything on this list to help, is there
somebody out there with a suggestion please?

73

Barry GM4TOE